This registration page is for those who have completed Part 1 (online course) with another provider and need Parts 2 and 3 (Skills Session) ONLY. You must have completed Part 1 (online course) on your own.
The BLS for Healthcare Providers Online Course teaches CPR skills for helping victims of all ages, including providing ventilation with a barrier device, a bag-mask device with oxygen, and use of an automated external defibrillator (AED); and relief of foreign-body airway obstruction. Intended for licensed and non-licensed healthcare professionals. The course completion card for the blended online course is identical to the card for the classroom course.
2-Year Certification: $30
There are THREE parts to the BLS Online with Skill Check course:
- Part 1 (not included in this registration) at your home or office: Online simulation and written test completion (0.5 to 2 hours)
- Part 2 and 3 (Skills Session) at one of our regularly scheduled classes: Manikin practice and skills testing (less than 1-hr)
- This is an American Heart Association course
- You will receive your secure, digital eCard from the American Heart Association within 24 hours of your class
- Your CPR card will be identical to the classroom-based CPR card
- Please enter your name exactly as you would like it to appear on your certification card
The date/time listed is the date and time for your Skills Session (Part 2 & 3)