HeartCode® ACLS is an official, self-directed, comprehensive eLearning program from the American Heart Association (AHA). HeartCode® ACLS Part 1 uses eSimulation technology to present realistic patient scenarios.
Students are presented with a team dynamics lesson, 10 ACLS hospital-based case scenarios, and a written exam. While interacting with the program, students assess each patient, formulate a treatment plan based on ACLS guidelines, and provide treatment.
Successful completion of Part 1, the cognitive component, and Parts 2 and 3, skills practice and testing with an AHA ACLS Instructor meets the requirements for obtaining an AHA ACLS Provider course completion card.
HeartCode® ACLS Part 1 (90-1405) requires Windows XP or Mac OSX, with Internet Explorer 7+ or Firefox 2+. HeartCode programs are not supported by Apple Safari.
There are THREE parts to the HeartCode® ACLS certification :
Part 1 at your home or office: Online simulation and written test completion (+/- 10 hours)
Part 2 & 3 at one of our regularly scheduled classes: Part 2 - Hands-on practice. Part 3 - skills testing (less than 1-hr)
Note: This registration is all inclusive (Parts 1, 2 and 3). You do not need to register for the "Skills Only" course.
2-Year Certification: $199
- This is an American Heart Association course
- You will receive your secure, digital eCard from the American Heart Association within 24 hours of your class
- Your card will be identical to the classroom-based ACLS card
- Please enter your name exactly as you would like it to appear on your certification card
Are there prerequisites to the ACLS course?
Before taking ACLS, students should have a mastery of BLS skills. They should also be able to recognize various heart rhythms, be familiar with different types of airway management tools and their use and have knowledge of the drugs commonly used to treat cardiovascular irregularities.
The date/time listed is the date and time for your Skills Session (Part 2 & 3)
- Saturday, December 15, 2018 from 8:45 AM to 9:30 AM (2 seats left)MONTGOMERY, AL
- Saturday, January 26, 2019 from 8:45 AM to 9:30 AM (8 seats left)MONTGOMERY, AL
- Saturday, February 23, 2019 from 8:45 AM to 9:30 AM (8 seats left)MONTGOMERY, AL
- Saturday, March 30, 2019 from 8:45 AM to 9:30 AM (8 seats left)MONTGOMERY, AL