Is this course for me? Please note that if you are a healthcare provider or healthcare student who requires CPR certification then this course will not fulfill your requirements. Register for the Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers course to meet your requirements.
For anyone who desires the skills to manage Cardiac and First Aid emergencies. The Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED Blended Online Course includes adult, child, and infant CPR and teaches how to manage illness and injuries in the few minutes until professional help arrives.
2-Year Certification: $90
There are THREE parts to the Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED Blended Online course:
- Part 1 at your home or office: Online simulation and written test completion (3 to 3.5 hours)
- Part 2 and 3 at one of our regularly scheduled classes: Manikin practice and skills testing (less than 1-hr)
Note: This registration is all inclusive (Parts 1, 2 and 3). You do not need to register for the "Skills Only" course.
- This is an American Heart Association course
- You will receive your certification card at the class
- Your certification card will be identical to the classroom-based First Aid CPR AED card
- Please enter your name exactly as you would like it to appear on your certification card
The date/time listed is the date and time for your Skills Session (Part 2 & 3)